The concept of a PC+PMMA composite panel is similar to a composite film, rather than the current hotter plastic alloy. There are three main methods for forming composite films:
1. Extrusion compounding: refers to the composite material obtained by extruding a raw material onto another formed film during the processing of the film.
2. Adhesive type: refers to a composite material obtained by compounding two different types of films that have been produced by a binder.
3. Co-extruded composite film: Co-extrusion compounding uses several extruders to simultaneously squeeze different kinds of resins into a composite die. Each layer of resin is integrated into the die or foreign exchange, and after extrusion and compounding. Cooling and shaping becomes a composite film.
Advantages of PC+PMMA composite board:
(1) 3D glass effect can be achieved through texture design and 3D high pressure forming, with low cost and plastic drop resistance. It is also the most powerful competitor for 3D glass back cover.
(2) PMMA/PC composite sheet, which meets the requirements of wireless charging and unshielded. PMMA provides high hardness and weather resistance, PC impact resistance and molding performance. The co-extrusion of the two materials greatly expands the new application of the battery cover.
(3) PMMA/PC composite sheet has been surface treated, the hardness of finished product can reach 4H/1000G, wear resistance #0000 steel wool 1KG weight, 5000 times back and forth, to meet the test requirements of mobile phone back cover.
Fujian Yisu Optoelectronic Tec
operating:No.17 Xincun East Industrial, Beijiao Town, Shunde District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province.
production:Wuping Industrial Park, Longyan City, Fujian Province.